September 12 we did out 20 week ultra-sound and I sure loved seeing babe again! I was hoping D would have changed his mind about finding out the sex of the baby but he said no and I told him I would respect that... even though I tried figuring it out the whole time on the u/s monitor.
The u/s tech went through and told us everything he was looking at so it was so nice to hear that all was well when he was going through it. He showed us the heart and the 4 valves, told us he looked for a Cleffed (sp) lip, all sorts of stuff I didn't know they could see in such detail already but all was good! Baby cooperated much better than the 12 week u/s (he/she squirmed the whole time), I asked if the u/s tech knew what we were having and sure enough he did (dang I didn't see the goods).
We purchased the CD of all the screen shots and printed off some pictures, one is on the fridge already :)
GROW BABY GROW!!
No comments:
Post a Comment