So my friend who is going to the same clinic as me did an IUI last month with them and it didn't work. She got the call for IVF starting this month. But yet when I did an IUI in February I wasn't allowed to start in March.... does this make sense? None what-so-ever... especially because she was on a higher dose of clomid than I was and I was told I needed to bleeds before even getting offered. She asked the IVF nurse twice and she said no you definately can go ahead! So that's great for her and I am VERY happy that she can move on so fast!! But mad at the same time that I couldn't have been there last month!!
This IVF procedure I am missing one of my long time friends weddings because I will be stuck in Calgary and it's my hubbies busy time at work (bad timing) but we do what we gotta do.
I love being able to compare everything with her because she gets some info I didn't and I got some she didn't. I thought if I had a cyst that I could get cancelled but nope she said they burst it so it would be a few extra days and that's it... so that was wonderful information to hear. Also we compared meds and are taking completely different ones... I have gonalF with luveris and she just has purgeron. I still don't know why I am taking luveris because another lady I got some gonalF from didn't have to take it. This luveris is making me a little scared because I have to make each needle myself! It's a water with powder... so I will have to put the water into the needle, put the water into the power vial, mix it, put it back into the needles and then inject. The gonalF pen... not really scared about.
The sniffing is going just fine and dandy... looking forward to Monday (my ultrasound day). Want to know when I am starting meds and when I have to drive back to the city for blood tests.
No comments:
Post a Comment