About Me

My hubby and I got married in October 2007. I am in my mid 20's and we have been TTC for 2+ years and we have been undiagnosed (unexplained infertility). We went through the journey of IVF and also I posted history of what we went through before that. Now we hope we have a sticky baby and it grows in mommy for 40 weeks and is a healthy baby.

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 02, 2011

First Ultrasound after Stimming...

So as I sit here in the packed clinic and wait I thought I would start this off....
Monday morning and people are just filing in here and packing the place like sardines.... Out of the whole clinc there was 2 people who brought there kids! Ok if they are going to be quiet and sit there good I wouldn't mind as much but one lady brought her 3 year old and let her speak very loudly, tried to butt in front of other people because her kid was getting impatient (sorry lady you should have gotten a babysitter and they just told her first come first serve) Thank goodness...although it would be nice to get them out of here :)

I finally went in for my third blood test of this cycle and my viens are still doing good..thank goodness because there could be lots to go yet!

Ultra-sound is done and the first thing the doctor said was "WOW you got a lot going on down here!" He measured and counted and I have 11 on the right side where they drained the cyst last Tuesday and 9 on the left side all measuring around the same 1.2 ish. So I go back on Wednesday for another u/s and blood test and should know betteer when the ER date is!

2 comments: