About Me

My hubby and I got married in October 2007. I am in my mid 20's and we have been TTC for 2+ years and we have been undiagnosed (unexplained infertility). We went through the journey of IVF and also I posted history of what we went through before that. Now we hope we have a sticky baby and it grows in mommy for 40 weeks and is a healthy baby.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Trigger Shot Night...

Tonight is the night! I got the call to come back into the clinic to get the trigger shot and info for the egg retrieval!
The plan is... Continue sniffing today and then I am all done that, take the HCG shots in two different spots tonight at midnight, and then take a Dostinex (cabergoline). The Dostinex is to help with the prevention and treatment of OHSS and I take it for 8 days straight. Hopefully this helps and I can get the embryo transfer done next week (providing we have fertilized embryo's), the side effects are dizziness and light-headedness so that's why I take it at night and if I get up in the middle of the night am supposed to get up very slowly so I don't faint.
I am quite excited that tonight is my last night of injections!!!! Woohoo! And even more excited to see my husband who will be coming here tomorrow night!
ER is Saturday and our first fertilization report is Sunday morning sometime... I am most anxious/excited and nervous about that!

Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment